This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

September 1, 2009

Today i injected a virus into me...

 Nothing to do during the holidays? so inject a lil bit of virus in and fall sick? you think?

haha, nah, trying to get the immunization for Hep B as im soon to be in the Allied Health field... Forced into my strong deltoid muscles the weakened evil Viruses... which i must say is a lil sore now.. "Abduction" is proving to be a little tough... (oooo, i love the medical terms!!! hehehe)

PS: this is my 5th jab, 2nd booster. So, i really hope i achieve the Reactive status for Hep B Antigen...

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment