This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

April 25, 2009

Cartoons about Life, At the moment.

Currently:
I went looking for random comics on google images, and ive found some decent ones. i think these are the most appropriate for the moment. :) Some are medical related too!!








Doctor Patient meetings:




What goes on in the Labs...:



How doctors try to act smart:



And how Patients act smart in return:

Our college notes are set this way, and im serious. Just lacking the pictures:



In Reality:
And what i have Tomorrow onwards for two weeks:



What the future beholds:


...Considering the fact, THIS could have happened to me:



One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

1 comment: