This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

April 19, 2009

To You Again, My Love

Deary,

You show me my destiny,
my dear beauty, my angel,
owh, your sweet bright smile,
is just so easy on my eyes,

you bring life into me,
you shine me through it,
and shed off when im done with it,
you're always there for me, my love

your touch, need i say,
tingles, erupts and sensates each receptor on my chocolaty skin,
firing thousands of neurones at each fraction of a milisecond,
summating to give me the most magnificient feeling ever,
bursting me off to outer space like,
to places where no man has explored into,
to reach the almighty Heavens certainly,
and still be able to savour the euphoria as i return to you at night....ohhh... its all gods grace.

Even my hair erects to your attention,
you're just respected by millions of my bits, all my cells,
which all share the urge to be with you,
they all share my soul,
thus wanting you as much as i do,
i dont blame them,
you're just too good to blind oneself from.

you turn me on,
with your sizzling hotness,
owh am i to add, your soft yellow skin just further raises the temperature within me,
making me strip all for you, sexy.

your sweet soft melodies,
are my morning call,
you are willing to wake me at dawn,
the same time you rise,
just for me i assume, and hope,
along with birds whom sing me a song,
all with your love and grace

you wake up before me,
just to prepare me for it,
while watching me sleep,
a little kid like you claim,
all curled up, on my cosy bed,
wrapped up with my thick silky comforter,
with me hugging you tightly in it,
rubbing against me,
not letting your hands part mine.

you're my star, my idol, my one and only love, my everything,
without you, id live in the dark literally,
you mean soo much to me,
that words can't even express,
maths cant even finite,
with a chemistry that cant be explained,
and physics that attracts me closer to you,
forming more bonds as i spend my life alongside you,

men, want you soo badly,
they fly to get a glimpse of you,
i was patient, i accepted for who you are,
im never in a hurry with you,
but i am human too unfortunately,
i hurt and bleed when you're not around,
i miss you within an hour of our good byes,
from that very moment itself,
dozing off in pain,
as eager as a beaver, waiting,
to see you the next morning,
in a few hours the most, i pray,
but at times you play with me for a few only,
i cry then,
but by you just sacrificing 'us' for 'me' to see me sleep,
means alot to our relationship,

happy to see, you still love me as much as i do,
if not more that is.

the most romantic couples we are i believe,
my honesty tells me that,
i suck on you as a parasite,
you at times reach the verge of saying that you dont need me i sense,
but i instead,
on the other hand,
I always need you,
and always will be there for you,
Forever..
...and Ever.

Owh my dear Sunshine...


PS:
You're soo good,
that Newton Came up with a substitute for you,
It took thousand tries and an accident to give birth to it,
just like how other lifeless inventions came about,
that ease our flexors,
reduce our wrinkles,
and drain our complaints,
whilst putting a smile on faces, on everyones,
and i admit, on mine too...

But still, no one is as good as You, and Never will be.
You're my special one, and Always will be.


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- especially during the summer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment