This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

April 13, 2009

A Follow up on My Love

A short note on my previous post, if the background music enhances the mood, i have to thank ken wai my roommate, he changed the order of my first 2 songs...

And my inspiration to make me write a poem was, my dad!
yes dad, on your bday when i skyped you, you said that my writing has improved alot, and that you were quite surprised yet impressed and that the improvement is most likely due to my blogging... so i just thought id write on something i havent yet, a poem. :)
Sorry if it made your heart skip beats while reading it (yes, mum, to you too). Not to worry, Veins are my only love and it will only be that. ;) hehe.

Something in Malay:
Aku mendapat ilham untuk menulisnya semasa berehat dan bermimpi di kerusiku dan ternampak vena-venaku yang cantik di tanganku dengan jelas...

AND, A Happy Tamil New Year to All Indians out there! May you have a blessed New Year ahead! Chitirai Puthandu Nal Valzhtukal!

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment