This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

April 19, 2009

Brotherhood and My Roots

If i was to miss my 1.5 years bond, what more my 14 years bond? and some even up to 21 years and some even waaay more than that. Doing the maths there? surprised that im just 20 and some of my bonds stretch longer than 21 years?

yeap, i knew some of them mutually through my mothers womb. :) i have 3 of them, my mum knew my soon to be best friends mums and they were quite close themselves which i am to add delivered the 4 childs around the same time (just a few months apart or even days!), hence thats what i mean by bonds that stretch more than 21 years.

and in no way my 7 year old till now friends i'll forget. They are equally important and meaningful themselves.

Yes, guys, you all know who you are. My Boys, my Homies, My True Brotherhood, my Roots, My boys from Kajang. All of you, Joe, Nick, Daryl, Mark, Shashi, Chee Seong, John, Weng Chiew.


Guys, i can talk paragraphs on each one of you, you all are just the best. In my opinion, we complete each other in our brotherhood clan. Im glad to have all of you, i havent spoken much to all of you to be honest, but you all are busy too, hence i dont take the blame all by myself! i cant wait for summer, to meet you guys. Hope everyones doing well if not great...

I didnt intentionally not chat with you guys as much as i would have loved to, its my msn, it gives me probs, and im sure you guys understand that med school isnt sparing much time for me to chat, with all this time difference and stuff.

Amongst us, im the 2nd to leave the country after Joe, but now Netto is coming over to UK end of 2010!!! its a long time away, but i still cant wait to get him in UK! and im sure from now to end of 2010, time will flyyyyyyyy, just like how it has.

But for now, i cant wait to meet up with you guys soon... Miss all of you.

End of High School days, when i started to mature and change a little...

Honestly speaking guys, PD was fun, exciting and relaxing, infact, even more than my trip to Paris! You guys just simply awesomly rock.

I think that concludes my brotherhood posts. Two posts, two group of ppl who have shaped me besides my family. The ones who have impacted me the most, and that i miss now.
Disappointed not to have such a brotherhood here, but if this is the circumstances, i shall live up to lifes challenges and grow to be one who is more independent.


Some old pictures i found on Friendster which itself is old:


I have come a long way from my baby chubby face...


Without stubs and with moustache, ive changed now...or should i say ive become more matured.


This is our most memorable, Football style, Group Pic back in Form 4 of High School:
am part of this group and i love it!

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- especially with your your origins.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Gan, come back soon!!!
    Lets all have fun again.. Haha..
    Damn man, the photos.. It has been so long since the photos were taken and it all felt like it's not too long ago.. Time really flies, bro...
    Well, just here to holla at you..
    Keep in touch, bro..
    See you soon, man..

    ReplyDelete