This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

November 30, 2009

My beloved pencil case...

Okay, ive lost my pencil case. no not today, but as of last wednesday that is!

I dont know why, i dont feel like feeling sad. I am, but i think im trying to push the thoughts away...

Its my Pencil case!!!! Had it since secondary School, through A Levels and First Med :(
I think i dropped it in the bus... sigh, i dont think its worth feeling sad, cos i've lost it.
but yet again i just think that theres soo much in my head now that the least i can worry about now is my lost pencil case. sigh.

Sides that, wat i've been up to? Busy as a bee... Realised i dont really have much time off by myself. Need to be doing this.
And im loaded with project works from boring articles research to something new like early patient contact. and also have one of the biggest event for the malaysians at rcsi coming up- PMC Farewell..
Loads of things going around me... And i thank god i have the support, energy and stamina to pull through all this. Thank You!

Thank You All...

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment