This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 24, 2010

Yeap, Its still Alive... :D

Feeling really "bleah..." at the moment, guess its the studying thats exhausting the brain. And thought i'd drop a short post here to let everyone know that i hope to get the blog back to its previous glory very soon with updates going back for 6 months etc.

The latest update is that i'll be home on Feb 21st, experiencing 33 degrees celcius and hot tropical weather.

Its freezing cold here, and its not stopped snowing in a week! Heavy too! its like walking on 7/11 slurpee all around dublin. Just that its not green but brown. With just discovering that both pair of shoes i own having a hole each on the right pair freezes the toes as you stamp into puddles of water and then ice. Fingers cannot even write in the library cause its frozen!

Studyings been hard and intense which im happy off, but theres a long way to go. I shall strive hard to achieve the goals i've set. I miss my H1s! time to work smarter and harder, with gods grace i shall. :)

Not too sure when my next post will be, but i tweet often, could find me on twitter- ganesan1989. :)

Cheers guys! Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!!! :D

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment