This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

July 22, 2008

A First...

Hi Guys!
ok, i finally made one of my 'dreams' come through- To Start a Blog!! (Its a lame dream alright..) but Its a dream because i have always wanted to blog, but i just did not have the time. A Dream which doesn't require money nor intense hardwork nor luck but just time..Finally, now, after 1 month of completing my A Levels, here i am, writing my very first post. Which also means, that im finally free, have time to spare, i'm dying of boredom, and not too sure with what to do with my life at the moment and where its heading (at least for the next 2 months).
so yeap, here i am, all up for blogging bout life and events that take place around me.
so, i shall leave this for a start, and come back with more things very soon...

A First...post.


coming up: Langkawi trip, Prom, Cultural Night, Med school Interviews, A Levels, My Future, Influential Ppl around me-Friends...and a few more things...stay tuned. :)
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment