This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

July 28, 2008

Regret....

OKAY, here i am cutting queue on my other posts long over due.
Just read my friends post on Daughtry's concert in One U, and i must say, im regretting i didnt get a ticket for it... well my brother almost got one from his friend, but as he was busy he turned it down. if i knew earlier, i'd have asked my bro for it....but it was too late. sigh. Its a Invite only concert, where you get ticks with every purchase of a sony ericsson phone. sadly, i already own one, neither do i need to buy a new one anytime now...sigh. wish i had to buy one now!
All in all, my friend claims Daughtry was awesome... he went for BSB with me too, and he was like comparing them, and concluded both are almost the same, just that it depends which kinda songs/music you prefer. (for me, its ofcourse Daughtry!!!! BSB, was good too...respect to them)
sigh...

PS: Eu Jhin, im soo jealous of You! and to those who got tickets for Daughtry too! haha.
cheers!

2 comments:

  1. buahhaha..an extract from my post..


    an awesome 10 out of 10 for this concert..for those who missed it..haha..u all are a bunch of losers..haha..ok ok i am joking..but u did missed out on sth great..who noes when he 'll come back to malaysia..

    u regretting more now..haha..no worries la..he'll come back in a few year's just in time when u come back from ireland..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! ass you! rubbing it in ka?!
    idiot! you wait la you! wait, lets hope that Daughtry goes to Ireland...hehe. at least i can catch him faster. he will take ages to get back here. he might not also, cos this time he came mainly due to SE right...
    or maybe catch OTHER awesome concerts there...and then, i'll blog on it! haha.

    ReplyDelete