This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

August 3, 2008

The Past Week - The fun and The Frus

Hi guys, been a very long time since my last post. sigh
unfortunately it was due to Internet problems, not that i was too busy or anything. I don't know what was up with Streamyx, my internet was generally slow. It couldn't even load my blog main page, thus couldn't sign in nor hit 'post new'. sigh. it was real frustration for me. I mean, There i was sitting at home, dying of boredom (past few days) and there, my Internet fails me, i cant browse the web with ease, and neither can i use those hours to blog on stuff i really wanted to considering the fact that some are waaaay overdue. sigh.
To make things worse, my msn messenger and hotmail was not working too. I couldn't sign in to either of them. and i was expecting important emails too! the agony...arghh...
I resorted to ebuddy, IMO or meebo (depending on my liking at that moment), to substitute my msn messenger, and to be honest, i didn't really liked any of it. But again, there was No choice. sigh.

Okay, report, what comes to mind now is my outing with my school friends and futsal with them too! That was the highlight of the past week for me i have to say. We met in mid valley on a Wednesday for lunch, then a round of bowling, caught a movie-Dark Knight (my Third Viewing, Yes, Third!!! don't ask me why...), then headed back to our hood-Kajang for a drink at our usual mamak. It was a short outing, but i had serious fun with them all.
Oh, speaking of bowling, our mate who just got back from UK, joe, started the game going, he hit no pins, just straight into the side drains. He repeated this feat for a further one time. then he said, i quote "this is going to be a loooong day for me...". Okay then i thought to myself, okay more competition for last place, YEAY! cos i was hitting nothing much myself too-didn't know what was the prob, maybe i just wasn't at my best?! (hehe). Moving on, then, Joe started hitting more pins, gradually increased with every bowl. Then, believe it or not, he had THREE strikes in a row! and all of us were pretty shocked. We being friends, mocked him after each strike with the quote above...haha. The boy was just speechless. Eventually he won, and i made a come back for third i think, out of 6 ppl. not bad eh? But i wonder what do they teach him in London, how to play mind games?? whatever it was, it worked, it caught us all by surprise i must say.
Oh forgot one detail, after the 3 consecutive strikes, he bowled Twice while talking on the phone!!! He hit one pin i think, but the point is, he still won us all. Great job joe!


Thats joe in red, holding a phone to the right ear and a ball on the right hand He lines up...aims...


...He BOWLS!
Note: Still on the phone...

.......and He doesn't care the number of pins he just hit, after all the game was won with just 3 strikes and a follow up 9 pin
Note: Still on the phone...

Owh, we nicknamed him Monkey, cos of certain issues which i doubt can be brought up to the net, because thats the only thing we haven't done yet. lol.


next on, Futsal-ing sessions were awesome too, a bunch of close friends, playing our favourite sport together-It had to be fun right? indeed it was!
It was a Saturday, so yeap, all of us were free, went for futsal at our usual place and then headed for lunch. Missed john and nick anth, sides them everyone was there. So of course, Awesome fun!
Supposed to hit a nearby cinema in the evening, but some couldn't make it, so we called it off... Still, a great week with my local boys.

Another unique thing in the past week was this Who Can Stay Awake the Longest kinda thing, which was supposed to be Who can Stay Online and Chat the Longest with a friend of mine. I must admit, only after this i came to know her better. Shes awesome! (btw, devi, the score is 2-1 to me actually!!!! its not 2 all as you say it is!) But, then came my parents nagging me to sleep early and wake up early because i was waking up almost everday at 12pm. They didnt know i slept at 5 am or around there, so they assumed i was sleeping ALOT.. Well, this competition was worth the nagging i think- the fun and pride in beating a friend in something. Oooh, just simply great! :)

Owh, and another short thing i must mention, a trip to Bangsar for Baskins and Dinner which was supposed to be sushi at Bangsar Village (but sushi was cancelled, not too sure why). My lil' boss Paru as i call her (i worked with her for culturals; and this title is used only during work :) which i must add- job was completed successfully), supposed to treat me a pint of Baskins so yeap, she set it up last Thursday since it was a 31st. Went with a few others including my big boss (because he was the organiser for the culturals-lol; off work-a very nice friend, bro like!) and my own dear bro. I drove, parked, was late due to traffic, (i was smart enough to TRY a new way..diverted into Brickfields on a Thursday night-and you should know the jam there which i am to add is mainly due to Traffic lights and that one 'pasar malam'..sigh) Anyway, got there, had dinner at this Indian restaurant, i cant recall the name though, think it was Nirwana..? Think so. So yeah, had dinner there, then headed to Baskins.
For the very first time i saw a place other than a bank or a government office that we customers needed to take a number!!!! yes, as you noticed my utter disbelief , it was one of my first few trips to Baskin and Robins and a first on a crowded day of such-31st. spent a lil' time with jovial people who can make good spontaneous jokes while waiting for our number to be called (20 numbers!).. Then, we ordered and then big boss paid first, then he had to leave. So did we...it was a short trip, but it was a good exposure to Baskins for me, from the ordering to the dry ice which the specifically place according to your travel time... and of course, another good outing with fun people and Great Ice cream which i indulged as soon as i got home.
Yeap, that sums up my week, those were the highlights.
And boy oh boy, it feels soo good to finally be able to blog. yeah. relieved...sigh.


Nice Friend a.k.a Lil' Boss



Bro like a.k.a Big Boss (in black shirt)


Till my next, signing off, gan.
Hopefully, there wont be anymore internet problems.. That'd be last thing you ever want in this Techy-Modern World today... its a pain, seriously.

2 comments:

  1. bowling, futsal and dark knight fir the third...not bad not bad..but u still should have take up the offer working with me..haha..till we meet again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. bugger, never tell me u change ur url.. i trying to find all over the place.. lol... looks like someone took my advice? hahaha

    ReplyDelete