This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

August 30, 2008

Persediaan untuk Med School

As i mentioned at the end of the previous post, i have already started preparing for Life in Dublin. I'm just one week into it and i now agree that preparing all this things isn't easy, i mean there is always something in your mind going on at the background, a checklist in your mind (where, every 2 minutes something is added to, and something else is lost from the hard drive, up there. Both process occur at almost equal rates, but infact, the rate of loss of information is greater... which by realising it, keeps me talking to myself now and then(VERY OFTEN!) )
So yeah, got quite a number of second hand books from a lovely person today, and sides the books, I've done alot of productive shopping sessions from bags to socks, but i'm still not done yet... The hardest item to find thus far has been slippers, yes Slippers! Why? cos takde size...sigh.
A little rewind, Started the shopping sessions with alot of window shopping, and then moved on to actually buying somethings just to break the egg but of course before all this was the Inquiry Sessions with Seniors, Relatives, and Friends on things To and Not To bring there, which was pretty in depth.

I shall now let the Pictures do a little talking on how Life is going to be in the future...(with some captions along with a feel of a lil' 'drama')
Here it goes...


Life... and what it beholds


The Thickness, Wow, it even makes me feel Short standing next to it.


This is just One Third of the total amount!


Medicine Kills. Say No to Medicine. Tak Nak!!


Clothes shopping Thus far... Rushed alot to catch the sale.

The gloves i bought for the Cold Conditions. (my First Purchase, along with a Multi-tap International adapter :) )



Anyway,
If God brought you to this, He will sure bring you through it.
I shall hold on to this message, have total believe in it, And enjoy my time there... As i know, God is There...He Exists. I shall not fear nor be intimidated by the Thickness and the Number, but instead Look Up upon Him at challenging times, and just have faith in Him while savoring every single step and breath that i walk and breathe there, in Dublin.

PS: Just got back from a Youth Religious Talk today. ;) And the effects are what you just witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment