This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

August 21, 2008

Results - Emotions

Phew, boy oh boy, i need time to breathe!
been busy the past few day..the last event was my cousins wedding.
and guess what, I'm finally sick! No, not that i want to be sick, but some time back i was wondering to myself, why didn't i fall sick during my exams, or even after my exams when i started partying hard...i never could find the answer to that question. and now, i don't even have to find an answer to that. Anyway, en route to recovery now.
Okay, results are out, and i must say, finally, I have no mixed emotions...I'm Happy. :)
The first semester results was more of a mixed emotions period, the second was with a little disappointment as some papers i expected to get full marks, but instead what i got was ALMOST full marks (which i must say is even more agonising...to loose out by one or two marks)
The third, was just splendid. Well thats what i first thought when i got my results. And thats what my friends and relative say when they hear about it. Thought to myself, finally everything is over, did great, now time to relax, reap in the benefits of working hard, and savour the moment..but somethings been bothering me..
so, have been thinking about it lately, i guess it the fact that certain mates did better than me in certain papers and some in certain subjects as a whole which bothered me. I'm a person who never rests on second spot, always wanting to be the best, so understandingly, i was disturbed a little.
Which i think is a good thing, because i now know there is still another level to achieve in the future, there is a higher peak available for me to climb, there is room for improvement, there is burning desire in me to be the best. Thus, falling back and enjoying my latest success isn't an option. Theres only one way, one option, that is -to go Forward.

Now to the credits for my A Levels Success...
Parents, Bro- Muru;
mates: Tim, Shu Jiun, Eu Jhin, Juan Lyn, Carmen, Claudia, Jon, Meera (Helped in subjects and also in tough times...)
Lecturers: Ms.Foong, Ms.Ng, Mdm Lin, Mr. Ling, Mr Anuar, Mr Philip (HELP UC lecturers are Good!)
Other pals met along the way(some relatives): Shanti (my best-est friend), Paru, Ganesh (two people for teasing yet encouraging. hehe), Venki, Krishna@Rama, Shan, Viki (parteners i should say..from UPSR)
Old School mates: john, nick arvind, joe, mark, wong, shash, nick anth, pratap, velu. (i am who i am now because of these people- they kept me going strong)
School Teachers especially Pn. Puvanesvary.
And many others... to those who know me quite well, you should also know that i forget easily, so do forgive me if i didnt put your name down here. Thanks guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all for the congratulations and wishes which flooded in, by all means- sms, calls, by person, and some by all 3 means too!...Thanks!!
Appreciate it. Thanks... Hope to receive your continued support. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment