This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

August 14, 2008

14th August 2008

Today, My A Levels final results are coming out. suppose to be 4 pm, but it was released at 2.40, my friend texted me...and then on ive been nervous...
Im going to check it online in a few minutes...
i am soo nervous now, i was even delayed in checking my results as i went out. just got back.
Good Luck to all my fellow friends.
i hope for the best, and i pray i get the best i need.
cheers...
Need to make my Family and Friends proud...come on gan!

No comments:

Post a Comment