This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

August 30, 2008

Post On: "bigger event to come"- extract

I wrote "There is a bigger event to come, already marked on my calender" in a previous post of mine, and This post, is to be on that. But i'll keep it real simple, with a few pictures... :)

Pictures do say a million words...


I shall restate- Pictures do mean a million words... ;)
I have Alot more pictures, but i shall keep the "millions" as low as possible...

Venue: Eastin Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment