This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

September 7, 2008

Lego, Lego... Lego

I wanna play Lego! yeah!!!
Its damn expensive now i think, but yeah! i feel like playing! getting good ol' memories in my head now....ahhhhh...those were the days...

PS: sudden re-affection due to Pui Lings blog, on Beijing Olympics Lego set...



Pictures Courtesy of http://lingzzie.blogspot.com/ (Pui Ling). Thx.


Time to start saving money, and time! :) but with a hectic schedule ahead, this little dream of mine can wait for 7 more years, atleast...as then only i'll have time i guess... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment