This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

June 27, 2009

Bali Retreat

Yeap! im off to a nice Bali retreat!

5 days, 4 nights!

Leaving sunday morning, and coming back on Thursday night...

It a plan of my familys to make sure i spend time with them too and not keep going out to meet friends i suppose.. lol. a good plan indeed.

I want a relaxing holiday, hopefully thats what i get tmrw.. :)

See ya all real soon! will start catching up and meeting everyone after i come home.. tc all!

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment