This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

October 13, 2009

Something i stumbled upon...

A few quotes that i came along that i thought id share with everyone... (at the right time maybe?! dunno) :

"All that truly matters in the end is that you loved."

"Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need."
 
"No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up."

Ok, i may somehow have felt something when i read them, or i just think they're one for the people around me. Im not too sure either. So, Share if you think the same. I did. ;)

Thank you shareen for the email... :)

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

1 comment: