This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

October 16, 2009

Summer 09 - Dublin, equally Funful! :)

 
And Sooo with summer back in dublin for 3 weeks, i had an awesome time, as awesome as the one back in malaysia as in my previous picture post, however this time around i had to be finding for houses during this period, that kept me really busy. 9 to 7 daily.

Nevertheless, the fun bit... :


Mehul

 me
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


What the girls prepared on my first night here... 
 

 

 

 

 

 
Milano!

And that brings us to............

Okay guys, thats a wrap!

Now its back to the new sem, been slow and easy so far, but theres still alot to be done.

Moving on... Autumn... :

 (the very same park and road as my first picture in this post, watch it transform...)

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment