This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

January 17, 2009

Brain Power

As it approaches the end of the exams, my brain is already feeling tired, exhausted. Focus is no longer there... I took myself a day break, but im still tired.. And theres not much time left before my next stream of papers. Thick and fast, day after day, 3 papers, 3 days in a row.

Anyways, time i buck up. Use all that i have and learnt, and focus and concentrate, the next few days aint going to be easy as i see it, but i have to perform. There is to be no excuses. I will.

Smart, and Hard, by any means it takes,
Gan.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Even when you're drowning in Books...

No comments:

Post a Comment