This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

January 17, 2009

An Extra Day? YES!

Okay, blogs are also meant to share the happiness.. and boy oh boy, im damn happy now!
I just found out i have an extra day before my exams start!!! All this while i've been thinking that the exam starts on a Monday... but No! Its on a Tuesday! and i finish on a Thursday...
To be under soo much stress and pressure then to realise you have an EXTRA DAY is.....ahh.....wooo....fuuuuuuu......yea.................. *speechless*

Joy! I'll ace this test.
Will continue studying like the test is this Monday, and then Be delighted when i have an extra day! :)
Gonna still be pushing hard, theres no point in coming down gear just cos theres an extra day... :)

Overjoyed
gan.

PS: *thanking God.*

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Especially when you just found out god has granted you an extra day! theres 366 days in a year!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment