This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

January 5, 2009

Exam Month

Been quite a while since i last blogged. Forgive me for that guys! Having My Semester Finals in a weeks time. Theres just loads to study. And im chasing the clock to finish studying.
Can't wait for exams to be over. I Finish exams on the 22nd of January.

I have realised all my mistakes in my First Sem. I now know what i need to do in my second sem. Just that i have to get through this. I Will.

Okay then, back to my books. Take Care all! :)


Signing off,
Nerd Gan.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Even when you're studying 24/7. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment