This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 31, 2008

The Year That Marked it for Me - 2008

This has been the year that has changed my life the most, in alot of ways.


A great Year, a Memorable one.
A year that thought me to perform under stress and pressure.
A year that thought me to Cherish all those that i have.
A Year that showed me the true meaning of Success.
A year that made me learn more about myself.
A year that has made me work like nuts and get paid off for it.
A year that i had the best longest holidays in my life.
A year that i won a "lucky draw" with a little bit of charm, personality and talent.
A Year that i made my best friends count higher.
A Year that thought me to say Goodbyes.
A year equally spent with Parents, Friends at home, and in a new world with new Friends but away from parents and the old friends.
A Year that i took a 14 hour flight to a Country half way around the world to live independently.
A year i have made more new bonds.
A year that i Entered my final stages of education, Med School.
A year that i enter Uni life.
A year that I've gotten alot of experience from, and hence,
I've grown up. To be a better person, for sure.
A great year, a memorable one.

Thank You God, for a wonderful year - 2008. I will certainly remember this year, as my best to date. All the Fun and things I've learnt, is just priceless. I wouldn't trade my year with someone elses. Its been great. I thank You.
What i look forward to in the New Year:
A year as good as this, or just a year that can teach me more, and make me a better person as a whole and train me to be a great Doctor in the near future. I don't ask much. You shall give me what you think is best, that is all i hope for.

But i will strive to make 2009 a greater one than 2008.

Parents, i miss you all. Friends, I miss you all greatly too! I love all of you, the ones here too.

Happy New Year! May you have a great year ahead 2009. The year i mark my presence with 20. A milestone for me. From being 6 inches to being 6 foot in height. From being a baby to studying med school.

Have a blessed new year everyone!

Plans for tonight: out for dinner with friends, then to Christ Church for their Bell ringing (a tradition here) or Liffey River (if there is fireworks) late at night to bring in the New Year with a bang.

Cheers!




One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment