This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 28, 2008

3 Days and still counting

Its been 3 days ive been sleeping past... Finally signs of improvement. But brain seems not to be accepting studying in still. I can go no longer than 15 minutes of studying something relatively easy/ or something that ive studied previously. Guess my brains not all well yet. I just cant wait for it to be back, hopefully fresher than ever... Hopefully.

Feeling abit lethargic, and oh, when you're not well for 3 days, sleeping all the way, and to add having fairly long hair, the whole world would have seen you unpresentable... lol. Yeah, all my friends who have dropped by have seen me in my most unpresentable state, sick, tired, all messed up and not fresh nor happy.

I Really wanna start studying!! If im prefectly fine now, you give me my lecture notes, im sure i will fully concentrate on it and get it done... but sigh, my head cant just take it in now...

Atleast im feeling better than 2 days ago, I was soo damn sick... never been through that feeling here in Dublin.. Sigh. :( Anyways, setting sight on getting well for now. Then get into full swing for studies as there is certainly no point in diverting attention now between studies and getting well.. :)

Id like to thank all those who have been here with me. Thanks! :)


Im confused. What are your plans for me? Im really confused... 3 days and still counting?


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Even when youre sick and not studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment