This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 6, 2008

After Cardsigning, and its Celebrations!

A relieved evening after my Cardsigning. I was freaking out that i wasnt prepared and to make things worse, i fell sick at 12am the morning i had cardsigning. And didnt feel good at all...
slept and woke up at 6, to realise i overslept. (all cos of my roommate going: "Dont worry Ganesh! i will wake you up in 20 minutes... .") I slept at 2. If im getting my maths right, its not 20mins there, its 4 hours! lol. He told me the next morning that i was sleeping soo peaceufully and he didnt feel like disturbing my sleep...


Phew, when i woke up at 6 (without alarm! therefore, i do realise i didnt have a good sleep, as i never usually do wake up without alarm. But i thank god i did wake up at 6 automatically...) i was like, "omg, theres not enought time to study finish!... im gonna die, for sure!!!! " but nope, i didnt, i aced it. ;)

I always reminded myself, that i Had What it takes... but when i was sick, i even doubted that and even thought i was too sick to attend the practical exam. I cant believe that!
Anyway, i guessed i prepared well enough. I was due for the "intorragation" by a Lecturer called Claire. And when i saw her march in to my table... i was like, Oh No! Not her! She drags the exam super long!!! she finishes hers usually around 4.30! I had to go home to finish the last bit of my HBS Project and upload it to the net by 5!!!


As expected i finished at 4. Mine started around 3.50 finished around 3.52. That was fast, i know, she claimed she asked me tough questions... I'll leave her to think that. This is the second time my cardsigning lasted very short... For the same reasons... Lucky i guess.
But the wait for this was horrifyingly Boring. lol. At first i was nervous from 2pm, but as she asked all her questions to the rest of the group, one by one, i realised i knew most of it if not all... so that eased of the pressure on me for 3.50. If i did feel anything at that time, it was the feel of being sleepy. The whole hall was gone, just 5 of us there... very quiet it was.
My point is, how can i doubt myself like the way i did?! I was afterall decently prepared...


She told me my result, i said "thank you", wished the rest good luck, and flew back home to finish my project. Had a very big lending hand in the form of jas. (Not literally...lol) Thanks Jas!!!
She helped and teached me on the Referrence part, such good friends i have here. Uploaded it at 4.50 pm... :)

Then, the after cardsigning, emailed some people regarding PMC Farewell event, as im a part of the organising committee. :) then, called a few bros/sistas up here in ireland, and chatted a while... as they say we havent met in quite a while.

Arthur came by, and did his Magic Show, to do with cards. Oh boy, that guy is just awesome!
It was like, "David Blaine is in my room!!!" Hes just soo cool!!! He wanted to practice for his PERFORMANCE today in College Exam hall! so, he wanted a small audience, so he asked me and my roomie. We were speechless towards the end. Magnificent stuff. Never have i been in that much of an Awe to date! Arthur, you and your tricks rock!
Amazed by Arthur Lau...

Then to the best part of the night, a night of cards with my best here... I was dead tired baring in mind 4 hours of sleep, but it was just too much fun to miss. I never felt tired when palying... Texas Poker, Bluff, Heartattack, the serious-concentrating-heartattack, etc.
Finished at 1, then tght it was time to hit the bed. but i didnt, came back, talked a little and then slept at 4... had a friend over.

And now, its a saturday, woke up at 12. I Never could wake up at this time before, its always been 10 latest on a weekend, but i think i deserved that sleep... well earned. Now, heading off to flea market at college...

Till my next blog than, cheers. I will be blogging on my weekend at Belfast next up. :) Cheers!

Weird Note: i image googled "cardsigning", and i stumbled upon Jeffrey's blog AND a WHOLE LOTTA Pictures from Rachel's blog! im like, why does All her pics come up when i googled, "cardsigning"...


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment