This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 20, 2008

Family and Friends.

Its a friday night, yet again...
My semester has just ended.. but well, i dont know why, im just bored. Went out for a steamboat dinner with my classmates along with a few seniors. But i just got bored. I wasnt myself then i think. I usually dont become unnoticeable in a party, am i that tired? But, come to think of it, i woke up at 10.30. Ive slept alot, and just had 2 classes... Why? Weird... Im just stonning in my room... :(

Miss all my friends back home.. Always had a friend to call and hang out with at anytime of the day or just to talk to. Here, its not been the case.. Miss you all back at home!

And i miss my parents and bro dearly. All those funny moments with them... Aww... Miss you all.
My dad can narrate an incident in the most hilarious way, the way he told me about my granddad wanting to use the toilet on the highway was to his latest. I actually cried when he told me that over skype. It was exaggerated (as usual) but, nevertheless really funny.

My bro teasing me, missing that too... Realised that when we had a chat on msn lately. I greatly miss him, and the chats we have on football and any sport for that matter. (Arsenal aint gonna win the EPL this year! Booo! :P A bunch of school kids. Phew, unproductive. :P)
Been having lovely chats with my beloved bro. I miss his presence greatly, the one i could tell almost everything about. And ofcourse, i miss teasing him too! hehe.

And i miss my mum too, ofcourse, but i think she misses me more. Maybe thats cos im the busy one, and shes currently very free. Bro is rarely at home, and without me back there, i think the home must be quite dead when shes on leave and dad at work. She just loves talking to me, my dad makes fun of her on that, but she just never stops. All my byes last like about 20 mins with her. And everytime before we end a convo, i will get the health tip of the day by Mum (which was also the health tip of the previous day, and the day before that, and before that and for the past 19 years). I can recite it all out more than my Anatomy. lol. Mum claims dad has no one to hit around (physical, but not the brutal hitting) as im not there.. so shes getting all the hitting. lol.

And i miss teaming up with my dad and teasing my bro and mum also.. :) All the fun moments. Mum eventually will get angry, but well, all in the name of a good joke. I dont quite miss the home cooked food, but i miss all my family, greatly. :)

I think thats what im lacking today.. Everyone seems to be going back home, and/or some of my friends parents are coming over this weekend. Its just Christmas, but as everyones going back, i want my family too! Skyping just aint good enough, quite sick of Skype. I actually enjoyed chatting with my mum (not on skype) although it takes longer to convey a message in words.

Alll these are just some of the things i miss from my family... Theres loads. But nevertheless, dont get me wrong, im just feeling like i miss them. Im not in a critical condition to the extent i need help. So Parents, Do not fear, im doing good! :) Studying is coming along great. Very Productive. Just miss you all, and my friends.



Sem just ended, boy oh boy, time flew... Its 2.5 months in. And then 3 weeks to exams, then 2 weeks exams, then holidays. So fast half a Academic year gone by then. For me time is fast, but as i was telling my aunt, i bet time is real slow for my family back at home... Real slow i guess. And to imagine that they are going to be going through this for 5 years is a really agonising thing. Guess they will just have to get used to it... I now only realise that by me coming away from home, is more of their sacrifice than mine. Im doing great here with friends here, but im certainly sure the house is more quiet than usual. I may sound "perassan" or something, but i know my family quite well, im sure they'd miss me, by now already... Thanks for the sacrifice of sending me abroad and baring with the quietness of the house. 5 years, is going to be a long time, but i hope time flies... i bet it will.

Semester has ended as of today, and i dont have any plans now, but study... hardcore...
Guess i will continue back to my stonning.

Take care all! i miss all of you!!!! DEARLY!

The cameraman tried sooo hard to get my dad smiling, and this is the best he could.. haha, it was really funny on how hard he tried to make dad smile. lol. I must say, we all look so uptight here. In real life, no one is like this! all are so laid back and chillaxed. And my dads coat is oversized, what can i say, he lost weight with his extreme walks lately. And yes, here is where you will get the idea of my height Genes. Obvious eh. But wait! mums short. Yes she is! hehe. sorry amma, but you yourself admit it. :) and she gets bullied by me, bro And dad easily. She fits into our arms Easily... We love her! Easy to cuddle. :)
This is the first time my family pic is hitting the net. Im proud of my family. Greatly. Parents used to say how shy i was when i was small to let ppl know they were my parents (god knows why i was) but anyway, now Im Not. Very sure. Never Prouder. I hope i have made them proud. If not, im sure i will, in the near future. Thats my ambition. As my ambition to become a doctor is in its final stage now... Hence my new ambition sides to succed in life in general.

Im who i am because of this ppl, they brought me up in such a way. Love you all.
The blog title should be just "Family" i guess, as i have lost all my pics of my friends... My hard disk crashed. Or atleast i think it did.

Signing off,
Gan

for parents, sigining off,
your little one (age wise... :) )


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment