This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 20, 2008

Things i hate/dislike

Things i hate or dislike here. Some even back at home.

1. People calling me black and not brown (im indian! not african american! i may not be fair, but come on have respect for my race man! atleast respect me!).
2. Girls who think they are hot (overdoing it, and treating guys like crap).
2. Burnt pizzas.
4. Not studying/ not having a productive day.
5. Not being able to make those around me be all happy and cheery.
6. Being tired.
7. Being Overemo.
8. My stuff being stolen from the freezer.
9. Not getting replies, return calls, emails.
10. People starting rumours out of nothing.
11. Waking up late/oversleeping.
12. Seeing my room in a mess.
13. People Yelling at me.
14. Not carrying out my due responsibilities successfully.
15. My internet and computer not working as it should.



One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment