This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 26, 2008

Not too good...

Have i over exhausted myself when i was falling sick.. I think so.
But maybe, it could have been the virus or infection itself that has caused me to feel that bad..

This is the worst i have felt sick to date here in ireland.
My body is super HOT (not sexy Hot, but oh well, you judge. :P)... this is agonising!!

I dont have a thermometer, but if i did i think my body temp would be 39 degress i think... i hope i not.. maybe my face is 39.5 deg or something... I just feel like removing my nose off!! its all heavy, blocked, sticky, hot breath accumulates there, have to use mouth to breathe, but got sore throat, cant eat/drink and breathe at the same time... Arrggggh! The worse part is, the outside room is very cold. and my face and body is soo hot! which worsens things compared to falling sick in Malaysia...

My eyes burns when i shut them... and then i start tearing automatically. My breath is like a dragons flame of furry!...

And to look on the negative side, tmrw is boxing day. And i asumme The hospital here is closed. And then its the weekend, which they are closed.. So if i get any worse, it wont be till monday that i can see a doctor... :(

And tmrw is Boxing Day!!! where things go real cheap!!!! i wanna go!!! but i have two other things to consider,
1. Rest at home and not exert myself out in the cold and shopping through the crowd.
2. I need to study.. i havent done much yesterday and today (christmas eve and christmas itself..).. Feeling guilty... (had a christmas party today, a few friends and i organised, it went great... but i got worse...)

Option one is worrying me more.. Sigh. As i need to get well first before studying.. or i will be damaging my brain cells...

I've done all right today, all for christmas.. but why?? i shall just continue to have faith in Him. He brought me to this, He will bring me through it. He must have reasons. I hope its blessing in disguise... I hope.... really hope.. i cant afford much time not studying.. i really cant... im on the verge of not doing well in my exams.. which freaks me out like nuts.

Cheers..
Sick gan.

PS1: Mum, if youre reading, dont get too worried. Im okay. I have great friends here, they wont let me go down.. :) no worries...

PS2: Thing i want for christmas: My Kajang Clinic Doctor's Wonder Sore Throat Stick Wipe.. Its a magic medicine to me...

Love you all... for me, its loads of bed rest, panadols, loads of water, less dairy, loads of fruits...

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it. Even when you're sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment