This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

December 29, 2008

How to study to pass?

I realised i can study on how to get the highest score such as First Class Honours.
But i really dont know on how to study just to pass. Seriously no idea. Never had the need to study for that. But now, here in med school, almost everyone is doing that. And with being sick and with time constraints, i have to go for that too (for this semester atleast).

Of course the aim is to score as high as possible, but seriously, the main goal is to pass. Everyone here is doing that. But im really inexperienced at this, if you ask me to study long hours the night of the exam, i usually say no. But this time around, it might be a whole different thing.

I am to go against soo many principles of mine if im to pass this exam. And this is new grounds for me, im scared i do it the wrong way, and fall at the end. The risk im to take might just prove out to be hopeless.

Let me rely on god as ever, and hope for the best. Thats all i can do i guess. Study hard and leave the rest to Him. :)

Cheers.

PS: im almost well, but still on flu and a little dehydarted, on rehydration sachets and glucose tablets already. If things get worse tmrw, will be visiting the medical centre here. I think i wouldnt need to.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment