This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

May 13, 2009

Innocent, Charming, and Dancing at Six

Something i found from my revived External Hard Disk:

My very First dance on stage.. No Wait! Second! i vaguely remember doing something in Penang Where i did my nursery and something. I remember putting on make up and dressing up in pink/red... Have to ask parents to confirm though..
hmmm... oh well, atleast im sure this is one of my first. :)

I had the centre stage? oh no... i guess i didnt know the significance of it when i was small.. hmm...

ahh one of the bangra moves in my international night 09 dance had a simillar move. lets see who can tell me where and when. Hint, its after an "Explosion/Breakaway/Split".




I had to go 3 rounds around the girl with the red scarf. come on! how much can a 6 year old take right?! Hence i...er....rrr... Slipped... :( But it was more of a trip, nothing much, but i can still clearly remember that. though, i blame the white socks *points to the white socks*
owh not to forget that i had to accurately place the scarf on my 'dance partners' neck after doing 3 rounds at the young age of Six. Its like asking a drunkard to be spun 5 times, then asking to walk in a straight line and then touch the tip of the police officers pinky finger with eyes closed. Dear Lord, IMPOSSIBLE!


Finishing pose. :) Cute leh? And By The Way, i also do vaguely recall being shy with my partner, because i THINK i thought she was pretty... hmmm... Not sure though. Oh well, i was really shy of girls in general when i was small i guess. :)


Singing some rasa sayang song. Spot Me.

Then, Six Years Old.
Now, Six Foot Tall. ;)

Rachel, doesnt the blue baton look familiar (simillar) ? RCSI decided to give me in advance?? hmmm.. probably? hehe.

There, a random post for those whom are bored out there... *cough cough*

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment