This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

May 4, 2009

Tomorrow is when i loose it all.

Tomorrow is the day i loose it, Again.
The day where i'll be reminded of Autumn,
which itself i'm yet to experience here in Ireland,

(and NO, incase you might be wondering, this is NOT a love poem... lol)

Tomorrow is also the day i turn a kid, All over again,
Feeling more exposed on the top,
shedding it all off,

Its something i must do,
to keep my fans into me,
and not bored.

I have marked it on my calender,
also on mums instruction,
and for the sake of looking presentable when i head home on the 25th of June.
Tomorrow is when i loose it all, All... Sigh.


Yeah, Tomorrow is Hair Cut day...

PS: Lets just hope i dont pay 17 Euros again... sigh. PPl, if you do the maths, it was 85 Ringgit, my last cut. sigh.


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think nice poetry....... and you right, you must do now not wait for tomorrow........

    ReplyDelete