This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

November 21, 2008

8 Hours- Making Home seem further than it is.

A small update, as daylight saving ended at the start of this month, we (in ireland) are now 8 hours behind Malaysia. No longer 7.
It just makes communicating with home even harder... :(

Its a Friday night, and im yet to decide plans for tonight. Guess it would be just study.. havent decided. Maybe, watch a movie.. not too sure yet.

Had my 2nd PMCSA RCSI meetin earlier in the day.

And my friends are getting skype accounts now!! YEAY!!!!!! :D
Thats awesome guys! Cant wait to talk to you all!!



To the right is Mercer Library - RCSI
Its just behind where i stay

The Reception for Milin and Mercer
The Security door to my room and a few others. Almost all residence know the pin though.


Latest salmon... :)

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment