This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

November 24, 2008

Winter, we're almost there.

Hi All!

Yes people, its getting cold here, really cold. My current protection isnt enough for the strong artic winds. Its been snowing in London, and they are in minus celcius quite often. We havent gone to that extent but i believe that is not far away...

London

Slept late this morning, and then woke up early for class, and i was actually at my best Gan, cheery character wise whole day, which hasnt been possible for me since getting here, god knows why.
And i finally have gotten total focus in lectures, 5 hours of classes today, and it has been my most attentive one. I just hope this keeps going. Now waiting for my home studying to get to full 100 %, the best i could.

London 2

Due to the late sleep and hyperness whole day, and also the Cold outdoors, im really tired, cant study tonight. Might be hitting the bed early and look forward to waking up early tomorrow to study. Lets pray that i wake up early.


Sides that, i feel quite relieved after saying two long overdue sorries to some back at home. I just managed to apologise for certain things. Feeling better. :)




I have class tmrw, alot, starting early, finishing late, with practical inbetween too! :) time to test my focus again. Thanks for all the encouragement i got thus far guys, appreciate it.

Sigining off,
Gan.

PS: latest excursion, Guiness Store House, Dublin, Ireland- on how beer is made. Ireland is where Guiness originates from. (was quite cool! pictures would be up real soon...)


RCSI Anatomy Related photos(off the net):

Student Entrance

Staff Entrance



No i didnt take this pic, its a picture off the net. it supposed to be Terry's Farewell.
I'm not sure who terry is, i think a old anatomy lecturer.
Anyway, this is a picture of our Anatomy Lab. Cadavers are not in sight, thats why i agreed to myself to put this up. (we have respect to them, Greatly)


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment