This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

November 7, 2008

A Friday Night

Hi guys, its a Friday Night, time 7.15pm.
I thought i'd just drop by with a short post...
ok its the end of the week, i finished my first card signing last week, and my next one is Next week. so what am i up to on a Friday Night in Dublin, Ireland? guess what, im in the library now. yes. Library. Dont ask why!...
studying my Anatomy of the Abdomen.


A friend of mine just reminded me a few days ago on what a lecturer of ours in HELP UC said. She said, "a medical student's life is simple, 3 Ls. The Ls are for Library, Lunch and Loo." Ms.Ng CK (missing your awesome lectures and notes teacher!!!)
and what can i say, she was never wrong. I agree to that now. It may be a little exaggerated but its thereabouts.
Okay then, will be returning to Mr. Monkhouse (author of Clinical Anatomy)
Have a great weekend guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment