This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

February 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home, For a Day Break.

Yeah baby, Back home! Home Sweet Home... From the Dreamland- Paris! hell yeah!
It was a dream come true. 8 Days. Never ever did i dream i would be on the Effiel Tower lift up all the way, never ever on Disneyland, never ever visiting Notre Dame, Never ever on Seeing Monalisa (yes! THE Monalisa picture!), never ever learning on speaking French, never on eating exotic French food such as Escargot, Foie Grass and many others, Taking the underground, never ever committing crime (cheating the metro), Never on seeing snow, never on playing with snow balls, never on the Romantic Paris at all!


It was a great trip with my close Six. Fantastic. Words cannot describe my joy i got from this trip, seriously, None. At such a young age, Paris... ooooohhh boy..... am i Lucky or what?!

Paris baby, PARIS! i still cant believe my trip. All the incidents and images in my mind are as clear as it happened Yesterday, but its been a week plus for some images in mind. My best trip to date. Need to thank my Parents for making this dream come true. seriously, thanks!!


For my Six, it was nice getting to know you all a little better atleast... :)

I'll leave the pictures for a later detailed Paris Post if i have the time, because i think a 8 megapixel camera shot would bring more justice to Paris than my 2 megapixel Sony Erricson W850i. ;)


Im off to London today night, to spend 3 days away from home and with aunt. Im sure after this 8 days im going to miss my Six atleast if not All here. But its a trip i have to make. And im diving straight into the the freezing cold London right after tiring 8 days of Paris. Sigh, London worse hit snow in 18 Years! and im going in then... *scared*
Hopefully i dont turn out being a Ice Statue there. lol.





















Will blog soon again, if i have the time. Results coming out soon, college starting soon (coming Monday) but for now,i have some Penang Medical College Students Association stuff to do on my one day Dublin break. Need to rush things in. Have a London Bus to catch at 10pm, aint much time...


Just ONE sneak Preview pic on what is to come here in my blog later on.. Hehe:
Eiffel Tower- Paris, France.

Signing off,
Gan.


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it, To the max during dream Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi gan... I have been following your blog for a few months....i've been offered a pmc programe by jpa...am doing my a-levels now...you blog is nice...it would be great if you can make a post about the expenditures there...

    ReplyDelete