This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

February 22, 2009

Busy weekend and more to come.

Hey all! okay, i've been really really busy. Im attached to my college's International Night- The biggest night in college for all the societies, and from PMC Student Association (the second biggest society after Student Union itself!) we are to pull off a great drama with 3 dances of various races- Malay, Chinese and Indian dance. Im involved in the drama AND the Indian dance.. so its kinda taxing and time consuming to do both...
I initially wanted to do both, but then i started to have my second tghts as i had to balance it with studies, cos i din want to take too much time off... but then... i din really have a choice. The director took my word for acting, but then another friend forced me a lil to do the indian dance cos not enough dancers... oh well, i wanted to both anyways, so im having fun at both, just that i have a tough time balancing it with college work. Doing well thus far, but its hard... :)

So yes, a busy weekend, started off with 'flying through' card-signing with Faraz (my examiner), then it was off to a party night.. just chilled back and enjoyed the night after my PMCSA meeting with a few of my brothers come committee members. Had a blast of a night with my friends.

Over the weekend, been waking up real late, like 11 some or 12pm... Saturday just went off with drama practice and then dance practice and a chilling saturday night. Sunday went for major grocery shopping to Tesco and a few other places in the heart of dublin then went for dance practice, which took sooo many hours.. came home dead tired, and there im on a monday now already... of course, occasional studying during the weekend.

And we've finally used our stethoscope!! to check blood pressure... :) Yes, that the first practical thing i've done in med school that makes me feel doctor like! oohhh... it was fun!! and btw, i have a normal blood pressure.. hehe.
Speaking of being a doctor feel, jeffrey came over on the saturday night, and was telling me on how to study for Clinical Competenices (CC) and others, whereby he reinstated that studying CC is fun, which i agree to, based on hearing his stories of his CC times. I cant wait to start studying that. He roughly tested me on CC too, and not bad, i knew quite alot. i din know i know that much.. :)

Okay, to the weird feeling part as usual, i feel insecure amongst those around me at the moment. I dont know why suddenly, but yes, i dont think i trust many here for Now.. Guess everyones just busy with this international night. Its to the extent i feel that at times i feel like im being used or something, feeling kinda insecure la. Need to get back to my normal self asap. But this doesnt really bother me much, cos im all busy now.
And i've started looking around for my next 1.5 years accomodation, and boy oh boy, this aint gonna be easy man... will try do as much as i can though. I wish we all could stay together, as in my malaysians... but atleast, my close malaysian friends. it will be really cool that way... :)


I tght id not delete this, just to prove how busy i was:
This was my short notes kinda thing i saved as a draft for my blog over the weekend...
Which i have lengthened now...
-doc-jeff- stethoscope- cc- fun- practice
-being used- insecure- trust
- weekend- fun- need to study

Btw, sorry guys, this post has no pictures.. not quite free... and im working on another post for weeks now. Cant wait to post that up too! :) That has pictures, which took me quite some time to get done... but nope, its NOT Paris.. Yet.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- with drama and dance especially bangra, but still balance it out with studying. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i wanna see u do your dance!! make sure ppl video u k!!!
    go gan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, yes, sure, i will. ofcourse!
    may i know whos this anonymous?? haha. so sorry, cant recognise. :)

    ReplyDelete