This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

February 10, 2009

New Sem! :)

Okay, I'm back from London, and classes have presumed. New Semester- The semester that i expect to do Much much better than the previous. Previous sem was good, this has to be much better. I'll Strive to make sure its just that.


Yes, so back from all the holidaying and travelling, and I'm feeling very lethargic at the moment. I should have allowed 2 days before the new sem to recuperate and regain energy. oh well, Ive given myself one night yesterday even the sem has started. And for a day or two more I'm gonna be slow with studies. Need to conserve the energy for classes instead.


This semesters time table is really Hectic. Everyday, and i seriously mean everyday, classes are 9 to 5!!! wed i have half day and Friday almost half day off, but still! theres soooo many classes, meaning soo many things to study back at home after classes... its gonna be hard.. i just sense it. No worries though. :)


Owh, today we had HBS 2, and we had to do a Team Skills Survey, it was a lengthy one, which my results then came out as Monitor Evaluator and Company Worker as 2nd Preference. Well, my results did prove me just as i tght i was, but sides this two, my other results were almost the same marks as these two, all differing by one or two marks. Okay, i wasn't a Plant (someone with ALOT of original ideas), neither much of a Shaper. But i must say i personally i agree with the marks, i do fall into many of the categories.. :)


And one more thing i realised, after the final part of my holidays is that i miss being taken care off. Meaning, i don't want to be soo independent 24/7 365... I noticed it when i got my break at my aunts place, where she took care of everything, from food to transport to planning to visiting places... everything. And Ive been thinking on it lately, and Ive realised this. I'm not the best me as i was back home. Life isn't balanced here, in the sense that, I'm always out with friends, no alone time, always independent, always thinking of your own self, studying alot. Theres no break for anything. Back home, parents played the major role, and i was away from friends almost everyday after college.
I was known as one who plays often but still knows when to be serious in work. Here, im neither... I don't feel right. I'm always with friends, so when i go out with them, i tend to die out (eg: in parties, clubs) This wasn't the case at home. Haven't tght of a way to resolve this question. (this is Not a Problem, just a random tght)


In the past two days, Ive not been able to concentrate fully on class, i spaced out quite abit, think cos I'm still a little tired, but then theres something else bothering me... I need to sort that out, so that i can be at my best, this sem is not gonna be another mistake. This has to be The Sem. :)









okay, I'm heading off to get some work done, hope to blog soon... this post is of just random tghts.. some of it is messed up in words above, i apologies, because its not even clear in my head.



And a Happy Chinese New Year to all. :)


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Chinese New Yr to you too :)
    Hope u had a good holiday...and enjoy the new sem :)

    ReplyDelete