This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

February 15, 2009

A message to You.

Grant me One Thing- Focus and Energy to do what i wish to do... That is all i ask from You. I promise to do anything and everything possible within my arms reach. Please... God. Give me the balanced life i have imagined. Equal balance of Study and Fun with friends...

I am already hugely stressed in just my second week of my Classes.
My holidays weren't well organized. I had too much fun, i know. The effects which carried on to the first week of class. Its time to pull the pieces together, and begin work on a masterpiece. Way due time, but better late then never. Please...

Will be doing something stupid today, which is bound to get me going. Need this to jump start my study routine. Need To.
Peace.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment