This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 1, 2009

Results.

So yeah, ive been working on one post for quite some time. It has taken a very long time before i could post this post up because i had to find pictures and crop them. Moreover, have been very busy with college and its books. So yes, below is the post i made like a week ago i think

________________

Okay, I thought i needed to dedicate a special post on my exam results. Initially my plan was just to put it in with one of my previous post and done with it. But on second thoughts, it deserves its own post.

Okay, Where do i start.. hmm. Ah, okay, first things first, this was the most torturous, nervous, scarriest, weirdest exam i have sat in my past 20 years of life. Hard it was. Too much to study and too little time. All comes down to my lack of planning and time management. I was also lazy to start the work, mind and body just refused to think about studying and planning. Until i fell sick then only i realised how much there was to do and how little time. Then on it was a race against time.

So yes, i did my best, i skipped a few chapters in each module, hence loosing marks in objectives here and there and about one structure question for each of the short notes paper. Hence, i was extremely Delighted with my results. Its much much more than what i expected. Flying indeed, comparing to how much i went through before the exams. I would like to thank god for pulling me through. Im very thankful. I couldnt believe my eyes when i got the results online. I rechecked 3 times before sighing of relief followed by commenting "phew.., a longer summer break...Sigh" *a small smile with a little tear in my eyes* Just the second time this happened sides the time i got my Scholarship's positive nodd from mum. :)
(Well, SPM results was tears in eyes but with a sad look on face... not a smile. Eventhough it was good, i wanted perfect, im a perfectionist, what can i say.. i thrive on dissappointments and setbacks and enjoy glory just like anyonelse. Well that was SPM )
Ive always expected very high results from my previous exams and when i dont achieve it i feel bad, but this time around, i expected the least out of the exams, but when i got pretty well results, i was overjoyed. But mainly relieved. :)

thank you,

PARENTS Mr. Palaniappan and dear Wife - Mrs. Palaniappan :)
Brother Murugappan
Rachel
Yvonne
Jian Gang
Ken Wai
Alyson
Aunt Lakshmi

Wonderful Parents

Great Brother

Dear Rachel

Little Yvonne

Ever So Kind Jian Gang

Fantastic Roommate Ken

Lovely Alyson

Beloved Aunt Lakshmi


mainly them id say. As in my immediates here. Ofcourse there are other dears too, whom ive spoken volumes about in my previous posts... Yes all those mentioned in my previous posts. Im glad i have all of you. Id thank god for that too.

But as ive mentioned, its time for change, this hectic sem, demands more out of me, more energy and needs more attention than any other thing. PMCSA and other social lifestyles gotta be well balanced. Sacrifices are to be made, time to balance. Time to focus. Time to be the Gan everyone knew. Need to step up the performance.

Please give me the energy to prevail in this semester, and ability to control and sacrifice things around me... That is all i ask for. Thank you for blessing me greatly. Am very Thankful. Its been a real plus having You around me. Thank you God.

Just a little update on PMC Student Association Activited to date:
Chinese New Year Buffet Lunch along with UCD and the Ambassador of Malaysia to Ireland was the latest.
Next up, International Night at RCSI. The biggest Event on the calender in my opinion. We are doing a Play, which is directed by Arthur Lau my VP and assisted by my own best friend Melissa Johari Chan. lol. The play sounds good. And im acting in it!! :) as of now im not to dance in the indian dance, but i might end up doing so. And to my knowledge as of this hour, i have No lines to speak in the play, but im appearing in 3 out of 7 Scenes in the play, which is pretty huge i guess... Will get updated tmrw in the Read Through meet with arthur and the rest of the cast.

A Voice From South East Asia, Management and Direction:

Great Director, Arthur Lau

Equally good Assistant Director, Melissa JC

Producer, Carl JS

Not to worry, i will balance out my timetable, no more messing around and laziness. It feels good to be able to study hard and also have fun with those around me here. Thats the best feeling one can get. I want that again. And yes, i miss the taste of success. I wanna be thereabouts at the end of the sem, will strive.

With that note, i end this post. ;)


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it by Balancing studies And Social life.

1 comment: