This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 29, 2009

6.40 AM, here i blog

Its 6.40 AM on a Sunday Morning, and what do i see myself doing? studying... Yeah, precisely what im doing now...

Dont ask me why and how i woke up at such an early hour, im not too sure either. Probably its because i slept early.

But, is this the me i have been finding in Dublin all the while?? The me i used to be back at home? Hmmm... we shall just wait and see in days to come. Ive been working on it, hopefully ive achieved it.


This post should be complementing my previous one, or atleast it should second it.

Nerding Up, (am i?)
Gan

Cheers!

PS: 1.Went to college in the afternoon with another big bunch of ppl to get our MCQs done..we needed the college as our groups were getting too big, and the questions have gotten tougher...

2. Night, went out for "Anti Ball" dinner yesterday night with the Canadian group of friends and came home Stuffed. Pics up soon (i Hope). ;)

3. (and amma, i was sleeping at the times you skyped me, but my laptop was open as i dozed off when i shouldnt have, sorry, but later on the night i shut the lid as i woke up abrutly)


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Especially when you're getting the Balance right

No comments:

Post a Comment