This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 20, 2009

5 Done, One to go.

Hey all! Okay, just finished my hectic (with books) week with my cardsigning. To those who still dont know what it is, its my Anatomy Practical exam. I had Dr. Brian Lane this time around to quiz me, and it turned out to be the funniest cardsigning ive had (ive had 5 already) and one that i will remember.

He offered me embryology question at one point (which usually means, i quote my Proffessor of Anatomy, Dr. Clive Lee "you're doing well"). I said YES, fearing he would give me a B if i said No. Then he said, "Owh thats good, so this will be your last question since you studied foetal blood supply... You do know it right?? righttt???" *with a surprised smile* Then i realised that it wasnt a question that would degrade me to a B, so i said, owh sorry sir, i don't know about it *with my voice dying out...*

But then, my Malaysian Kiasu-ness to show off kicked in, So, i told him i will give it a shot at it, and so did i, but i was speechless with the very first question itself.. "In foetal life, wat is the blood supply in the placenta?" I just felt my eyes widen along with a wide smile across my face. And he started laughing, so did the whole group. (nope it wasnt a embarassing thing, it was just a fun laugh for all)
Once done, i was smiling all the way, to myself, for atleast 10 mins i think... It was nice. ;)

In short it was fun. It didnt seem like a cardsigning at all. Im glad i studied the Arterial supply of the Heart and its Thousand branches and the venous drainage like nuts... i spent sooo much time on it, glad it paid off.

Overall, a good week. :) Will continue to catch up with my studies over the weekend. And im considering of revamping my blog. And getting those way overdue posts back on the site with pictures i promised ages ago. Hopefully, it will be This weekend.. hopefully.

PS: For helping out in the memorial service for those who donated their bodies for Medical Education, i got 30 euros of voucher for a bookstores throughout Ireland and UK. Didnt expect it, but its nice!


St. Patrick's Day! :

(Grafton Street)

HBS Team Project Presentation on our Team Roles (company worker, chairman, shaper, teamworker...etc) :


Team at work. The ppl seem to be missing in this picture.. hmm... They're there la, around. Very happy with my great team members. All are awesome in their own ways.

Turning A Year Older, and hopefully, Wiser... :

On the Left, Turning 21, we have... Evelyn Aun!!! Our Beloved Auntie!

And now, turning 2..oops i mean 20, we have, Dear Little Jasmine Kueh!

The dinner Evelyn and Jasmine (the aunt and the little kid) made for us (27 ppl) with a few helping hands. Which includes me. hehe.

Millin Basement being Fully Used... :) To prepare for a feast. The dishes turned out very nice!! Such Good Cooks they are... ;) It was also very nice of them to cook for us! They were soo touched with our Bday surprise at 12am, and a follow up surprise lunch on their bday.. Which was nice to see.
Guys, you mean alot to us, or atleast, Me. Happy Birthday!


One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment