This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 31, 2009

A random one...

At the start of the day/week, i prayed. and i thank God for a wonderful day. Thank you God...

Parents should have landed in Shanghai at this hour, hope they had a great flight and that they have a fantastic time there alone, without their annoying two children...bro and me. :) Its hard managing us i must say, we never obey house rules, and we get them worried all the time, for once, they're gonna have a peaceful time. Enjoy the peace dear parents, all its gonna last is one week! haha.
I think my brother also should be enjoying the freedom now. Bro, NO house partys! lol.

Have a good day and week all!

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment