This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 28, 2009

How The Week Went.

Mostly Pictures and Mostly at RCSI Library.


In Between the week, I had my Heart Saver course. First Aid: CPR, Choking and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).

Ping, cool eh? "hey there, meet PING!" :P

Donald and Becky rolling around during the Recovery Position practice.. and thats john and jian gang rolling them like logs..


I passed my CPR!!! lol, thanks to St. John Ambulance Malaysia, i didnt have a problem at all in learning the new format as i had the basics. * while im busy pumping down on the chest of the maniquin*, the teacher goes "Gan, keep going on i have a comment to make about to the rest" "guys, look at gan, hes doing CPR the right way, correct speed between compressions and seems to be doing with little or No effort. This is how it should be. Doing CPR is like going for a job, you have to do it with little effort...bla bla..(heres where i reached cloud 9 and recalled myself in Uniform teaching my juniors..oooh)."


I miss MY little Annes and choking charlies... I wonder how they're doing back at the store in school...

My Cert. Valid for 2 years.

Im a HEART SAVER. I fix broken hearts. hehe. If you get what i mean.. lol



Back to reality, the second half of the week:


Wednesday (mid week):


My roommate... But i heard he was stuck on that page for 30 mins. lol.

Thursday:

Hand goes up the wall... so did it go into alot of postions.... like behind the chair, under her, over her head, supporting her head, pulling down her hair, on the forehead, scrubbing the eyes, closing mouth with hands when yawning... Poor thing, stressed and tired.

Not too different here anyways. (catherine)


This is the best amongst the lot, Friday (last day of the week):

Darren Chew, O' Flanagen, Main Lecture Theatre, RCSI Main Building.
"Gaaaaaannnn.... i just wish this *pointing at the desk* is widerrrr...whyyyyyyyyyy"

PS: There! to those who think we just party and enjoy in ireland, heres a taste of how our Ordinary week goes. Well documented by me i hope. Library, Lunch, Loo - 3Ls...
RC Surgeons, We Study hard AND party hard. Thats how we roll. ;)

Cheers!

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it- Even in the Library!

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!!!!! Show em all what we our days really are like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ganesan.. happy to hear that SJ helps :)

    ReplyDelete