This blog serves a purpose- to share my experiences, knowledge, travels, and personal views with my family, friends and also to rest of the world. Life has been a roller coaster of a ride so far, but the journey i have embarked on is certainly proving to be a great one. The article is no where near complete, therefore you are most welcomed to sail with me. Consider this my personal diary, opened to you. Enjoy the ride- of Life and its Beauty.

March 5, 2009

In the midst of a busy week(s)

Phew, Hectic indeed man! Getting really really exhausted when your're trying soo hard to balance everything.

My cooking sessions are still on, just that, occasionally, we miss lunches, because we just get too busy at times. and someone stole the toaster in the kitchenette! (i curse all his bread to burn!!) lol. But yes, dinner wise, cooking is coming great. we take about an hour to cook and eat, which is really good already i guess considering our kitchen is downstairs. And its mostly nice proper meals, compared to last time (frozen food all the way.. lol). Its just that with all the hectic sessions, we havent had the time to experiment, so we are sticking to our dishes with a little variation here and there. Cant wait to start experimenting... which i assume will only be after international night. And lately, theres no pics of our meals, cos we will be super hungry, so we heck the photo ritual on good meals... lol.

So yes, very much involved in dance and drama practices... very much... Everythings coming on well, i got my costume for the day, its nothing much, really simple. But still, ill keep the suspense then.

Owh! one more thing! i have found my new Zone and Inspiration to study. I have found the library as my new Zone (realised im sick of my yellow light after what my previous sem has done to me!)... so now library, white light. My inspiration is "Someone".. yes, "Someone"... hehe. ;)

Yeah, got dance practice again tonight, will be heading there in a while after cooking dinner. Dinner today is brocolli, chicken tikka masala and mushrooms along with rice. Appetizer was cookies in milk, and apples for the after meal. which is to go with orange juice.

Cheers out,
gan.

One Life, One Love, Enjoy Every Bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment